Taunton - 6 bedroom house
Portman House is a characterful 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom Victorian terrace house in a central location that has recently undergone comprehensive refurbishment and redecoration throughout.
The landlord is primarily seeking a single company to rent the property on a corporate-let basis, who can then sublet the property to its employees, however individual tenancies will be considered.
The house comprises 4 standard double bedrooms, 1 en suite double bedroom and 1 single bedroom
Rents vary depending on room size (£90 - £120 per week)
Rents are all inclusive of all bills and council tax
- 63 mbps high speed fibreoptic broadband
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Fully furnished rooms, including widescreen TV in living room
- Gas central heating
- Private patio and bicycle store
- HMO licensed
- Taunton Deane Accredited Landlord
- Certification available upon request
- Deposit and fees are subject to status
- Weekly: £90.00
LocationLocated in Taunton
Hinkley Point power station is shown by the green arrow.
The red arrow shows Taunton - 6 bedroom house.