Burtle - Mendip Cottage with 2 Bedrooms
Weekly or longer term lets welcome, with price inclusive of wifi, all utility bills, fresh bed linen and towels, and weekly room servicing and cleaning of the cottage.
Rental of whole house only although ideal for sharing as two bedrooms. Located in the village of Burtle next to the local pub (Duck at Burtle) which serves food, local ciders and beverages. The village is just 8 miles from junction 23 of the M5. The accommodation is fully centrally heated and includes one double bedroom, one single bedroom, shower room, kitchen / lounge, enclosed front patio area with table and chairs, unlimited parking.
Full weekly rental (Friday to Friday) : £350
Sunday night to Friday morning rental (5 nights) : £300.
If you would like a viewing please do not hesitate to contact me.
- 2 bedrooms
- Oil central heating and double glazing
- Kitchen fully equipped with fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, electric hob and oven
- TV in lounge
- Fully furnished and all bills included
- Bed linen and towels refreshed weekly
- Rooms serviced and cleaned weekly
- Off road parking adjacent to cottage
- Enclosed patio area with table and chairs
- Strictly no smoking
Located nearby Duck at Burtle pub
- Weekly: £350.00
- Monthly: £1000.00
LocationLocated in Burtle
Hinkley Point power station is shown by the green arrow.
The red arrow shows Burtle - Mendip Cottage with 2 Bedrooms.