Free of tie lease - pub and guesthouse for sale
The Anchor is a community pub in the beautiful village of Combwich, six miles from Bridgwater and five miles from Hinkley Point Power Station. The pub offers traditional pub food and Sunday Roasts and presents a great opportunity for the future leaseholder to develop the food, drink and accommodation offering.
The pub is currently trading over £3000 (including VAT) per week, excluding income from letting rooms. The lettings income averages £500 (including VAT) per week.
- Free of tie lease with fixtures and fittings - £38,500
- Rent - £540 per week
- Two bars with seating for 40 people
- Balcony with seating for 40 people, overlooking the River Parrot and childrens play area
- Five double bed letting rooms all with en suite
- Two double owner accommodation bedrooms
- Games room
- Just 5 miles from Hinkley Point Power Station
- 5 minute walk to the new £20 million Steart Marshes wetland attraction
Contact: David Nicklin on 07912 085999 for further information.